Easy to learn, easy to do!
Based on the same Yin-Yang principles as T’ai Chi Chuan, this form is much easier to learn, yet raises the Chi very quickly and strongly. You can do this regardless of your age or physical ability, just by adapting the movements to your comfortable range of motion. If you are unable to stand, do them sitting down.
Benefits of T'ai Chi Chih:
• Relief of pain and stress
• Regulation of blood pressure
• Improved balance, circulation and stamina
• Stronger heart, lungs and bones
• Greater mental clarity and emotional balance
• Strengthened immune system
(701) T'ai Chi Chih - Serenity in the Midst of Activity (Video download)
Original Program Date: 07/27/2016
Please wait ...